On your arrival the Hotel Garnì Al Viel you will receive your “Val di Fassa Card” free of charge, which allows you to purchase the PanoramaPass at adiscounted rate. The latter enables you to use the cable cars open in summer in Val di Fassa: from the Marmolada to Pordoi, on the Sassolungo, on the Catinaccio, on the Costabella and the Monzoni. The card can also be used on local public bus routes allowing you to travel free of charge.
PanoramaPass is a card that gives free and unlimited access (even several trips per day) to all the lifts open in the entire Val di Fassa throughout the summer. This year, three types of PanoramaPass (sold at the lift ticket offices) are available: 3 days within 6; 6 days within 6 or 7 days within 13. The guests staying in one of the accommodation facilities associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board have the right for a discount (see Val di Fassa Card) on the usual selling price.
PanoramaPass prices for the guests staying in the accommodation facilities associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board:
- 3 days within 6 (the use of the lifts is allowed 3 days within the consecutive 6 day period of validity of the pass): adults € 47,00 (full price € 58,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 27,00 (full price € 33,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 01.06.2009).
- 6 days within 6: adults € 68,00 (full price € 79,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 43,00 (full price € 49,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 01.06.2009).
- 7 days within 13 (the use of the lifts is allowed 7 days within the consecutive 13 day period of validity of the pass): adults € 79,00(full price € 92,00); juniors (born after 01.06.2001) € 50,00 (full price € 59,00); free for children up to 6 years of age (born after 01.06.2009).
More advantages for the Val di Fassa Card holders:
- 1,00 € reduction on the Bike Express Fassa-Fiemme bus service (one-way adult and child ticket);
- 1,00 € reduction on the Gardeccia and Val Monzoni shuttle bus (adult return ticket);
- free admission to the Ladin Museum of Fassa;
- reduced-price on the entry ticket to the: Permanent Exhibition about the Great War "Col di Lana - Monte di Sangue" at Pordoi Pass;
- First World War 1914-1918 Exhibition "La Gran Vera" in Moena;
- free admission, with skates hire, for children up to 12 years old to the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (the free ticket is accorded only if one of the parents buys a pass of the same type, relation 1:1);
- 2,00 € reduction on the entry tickets to the adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa and Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa);
- reduction on the entry tickets to the mini golf courses (Fantolin Golf in Moena and Panorama in Pozza di Fassa);
- 20% discount on the climbing test with mountain guide by the climbing centre "Adel" in Campitello (full price per person 5,00 €, with Val di Fassa Card 4,00 €);
- 5% discount on the thermal treatments at the Terme Dolomia in Pozza di Fassa (except for thermal therapy cycles agreed upon with the Italian National Health Service, thermal cosmetics, wellness packages and special offers);