Jumps, performances for snowboarding lovers in Canazei
The Val di Fassa is since a long time a must for the tribes of riders. In the valley, there are 5 areas reserved for snowboarders and freestyle skiers, equipped with jumps, rails, boarders and kickers where to indulge in leaps and acrobatic figures in complete freedom and security:
- Dolomiti Park - Canazei Belvedere
- Ston8 Snowpark - Alba di Canazei Ciampac
- Easy Snowpark - Passo San Pellegrino
- Col Rodella Snowpark - Campitello di Fassa Col Rodella
- Lusia Boardercross - Moena Alpe di Lusia
Even for those who practice freeriding, Val di Fassa has an irresistible charm as it is a source of endless paths in deep snow, away from the traditional ski slopes. Amongst the most famous must-try are Val Mezdì and Val Lasties.
Dolomiti Park - Canazei Belvedere is located right in the middle of the Belvedere ski area in Canazei and can easily be reached , thanks to the cable car that starts only a few steps away.